We specialize in pruning and trimming trees, shrubs and hedges
Hedges, shrubs, and trees don't stop growing and in order to keep them healthy and uniform looking with even growth it's important to keep them trimmed (or pruned). The dead and dying branches should be trimmed away and the new growth should be properly pruned to improve their appearance and encourage healthy growth.
What Type Of Pruning Do You Need On Your Property?
- Do you have a large privacy hedge that needs to be trimmed?
- Do you have many smaller bushes or shrubs that need to be trimmed?
- Are you trying to remove branches that are close to your home?
Executive Lawn And Landscape is a local landscaping company based out of Mechanicsville and serving Hanover County, Virginia. We specialize in the care and maintenance of small trees, shrubs, bushes, and hedges. We provide our trimming and pruning services for residential and commercial properties. Whether you have a large privacy hedge bordering the front or sides of your property or several small trees, bushes, and shrubs we can do a nice clean job for you.
How Our Pruning & Trimming Process Works
There are limits to the tree work we can do for our clients and it’s usually limited to what we can “safely do”. We can only prune and trim trees and hedges that we can reach with a ladder. If a ladder is not possible we can recommend a local tree company who can take care of any dangerous tree trimming.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the trees and shrubs that need pruning.
- We show up on the scheduled days and prune and trim your trees and shrubs as promised.
- We will remove all of the trimmings and dispose of them at a green waste facility.
- The end result is healthy trees and shrubs with a clean, uniform look.
The final cost of your tree and hedge trimming will be determined by size and condition of the existing trees and shrubs. We’ll also need to consider the site accessibility. We’ll only be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for planting and maintaining your trees and shrubs after a thorough site inspection.
If you’d like to get an estimate to trim your hedge, trees, shrubs, or bushes please give us a call (804) 305-2446 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.