Garden Bed Design, Construction, And Installation
We install new garden beds throughout Hanover County
Designing, building and then maintaining great looking garden beds on your property can be a lot of work and many home and property owners choose to hire the process out to a reliable landscaping contractor. Beautifully designed and installed garden beds add interest to your property, add seasonal color, and greatly enhance your curb appeal.
Why Do You Need Garden Beds Constructed?
- Do you have existing garden beds that need to be torn out and rebuilt?
- Are you looking to install some lower maintenance garden beds?
- Are you garden beds full of dead or dying plants?
- Are you trying to landscape a new construction project?
Executive Lawn And Landscaping is a full service landscaping and gardening contractor serving Hanover County, Virginia. We specialize in the design and construction of new garden beds for homeowners, commercial properties, condo associations, townhome associations, and homeowner associations. From helping you choose the right placement, shape, and edging, to choosing the best plants and flowers for our growing zone (zone 7a and 7b) right through to the final construction and maintenance of your new garden we can take care of it all.
If you are installing garden beds on your new construction project or re-planting existing garden beds that have been neglected or poorly maintained Executive Lawn And Landscaping can take care of all your garden construction, garden planting and garden maintenance needs.
Garden Design, Construction and Planting Hanover County VA
- Garden bed planning and design
- Garden bed plant and flower selections
- Garden bed installation and construction
- Garden bed maintenance and clean ups
- Rock and boulder garden construction
- Garden lighting and illumination
- Soil and mulch delivery and spreading
How Our Garden Design/Construction Process Works
We’ve built and planted dozens and dozens of gardens in our area of Virginia for our commercial and residential clients over the years. It’s the care and meticulous prep work we do that contributes to the beautiful results we’re able to achieve.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the plant and flower species we plant.
- We show up on the scheduled days and build, plant and maintaining your garden as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained, vibrant garden that will enhance your properties appearance.
The final cost of your garden will be determined by the size of the garden, the amount of soil that must be delivered and spread, the cost of your plants and flowers and finally the labor to put everything together and all the finishing touches. We’ll only be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for building and planting your gardens after a thorough site inspection.
If you’d like to get the landscape design process started then please give us a call (804) 807-9688 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.